BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I dropped off my car earlier this week, Dave (my salesman) told me they just got a Laguna (sp?) Blue 2000 M5 off of a lease with only 12,000 miles on it. I stopped by the dealership today to grab some shots of this car. To my amazement, the car was unlocked! :yikes: This allowed me to take some nice interior shots.

The Laguna Blue is a beautiful color on this car. I only wish the car was detailed.

Now if I can only talk my dealer into letting me drive this car. :D

There are a ton of pics so here they are . . .

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Not that I can afford it (I'm not John Lew, ya' know?), but any idea how much they're asking for it?

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DougDogs said:
Was it for sale??, or awaiting auction??

Would be a nice buy with such low miles:)
I'll find out if/when this is going up for sale tomorrow and for how much. The car is perfect. The guy who owned it used it as a errand car. He never even drove it; he had a driver that would do runs for him. So 12,000 miles isn't so bad, but I'm sure the mileage was caused by something like this:

BRB sir, I'm going to pick up some tatter-tots at the local grociery store. 30 min. and 65 miles later. :lmao:

Tell me that wouldn't be the best side-job.

I'm def. going to ask my dealer if I can take the car out for a spin. Maybe I'll get some tatter-tots myself . . .

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Ackster said:

I'll find out if/when this is going up for sale tomorrow and for how much. The car is perfect. The guy who owned it used it as a errand car. He never even drove it; he had a driver that would do runs for him. So 12,000 miles isn't so bad, but I'm sure the mileage was caused by something like this:

I'm def. going to ask my dealer if I can take the car out for a spin. Maybe I'll get some tatter-tots myself . . .
If it is waiting for auction, you probably can't drive it.

If it's for sale, let me know where. I'm gunna be passing by that way next week on a road trip from Niagra Falls to home. Wife and I are going on road trip around Lake Erie. (her idea, not mine)

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
Gurgle....drool.....:thumbup:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
M5s are nice. I went to the M5 driving experience at the Performance Center. Nice.

The two auto-x events where I have driven them, I have been too much of a puss to bring the tail around a lot :-/ At least they have LSDs :)

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DougDogs said:
If it's for sale, let me know where. I'm gunna be passing by that way next week on a road trip from Niagra Falls to home. Wife and I are going on road trip around Lake Erie. (her idea, not mine)
DougDogs -

I spoke with my salesman today and it will be going up for sale. He said it will be Certified Used so it will come with the 6 yr/100,00 mile warranty. He also said that it will probably go for mid 60's.

The dealership (Towne BMW) is located at 8215 Main Street in Williamsville, NY (see map below). The salesman to deal with is David Cochi. I already told him that someone might be stopping by next week to check out the car. He is a great guy and should be able to give you a good deal on the car. The phone number of the dealership is 716-505-2100.

Let me know how things work out. :D

-Pete

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.