BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts

·
Been there done that...
1,152 Posts
nowaday reps look too shiny=cheap. I wonder what did OEM 18x8 non staggared come from. They are hawt tho, forged and light

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
I wonder what the weight comparison is between the OEM and reps?

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
uhh thats 4 front wheels:( they left the car staggered...:rofl:

·
Registered
993 Posts
I would have thought that m-pars weighed less than 32 lbs (stated in the ad). I also wonder where a non-staggered set would come from. Makes me wonder if they're really good knockoffs.

·
Stimulus Package
4,245 Posts

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
some people, want to rotate the wheels so they put non staggered wheels, because they think they are smarter than Bmw engineers. They are not:eek: I would also say unless those wheels are stamped Bmw they are also reps...You can get reps non staggered, Orig wjheels you would have to buy 4 front wheels..... which is unlikely

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
some people, want to rotate the wheels so they put non staggered wheels, because they think they are smarter than Bmw engineers. They are not:eek: I would also say unless those wheels are stamped Bmw they are also reps...You can get reps non staggered, Orig wjheels you would have to buy 4 front wheels..... which is unlikely
Very true.
Went to a dealer a couple days ago to check out a 2002 540i sport.
Everything looked great except the wheels. The prior owner put on non-staggered 530 wheels. So right then and there, its another $1,000+ dollars cost to put the correct wheels on it. Very disappointing. But it was a nice car otherwise.

·
Registered
993 Posts
The p/n on the one picture makes a pretty convincing rep, but reps was my original feeling as well, especially if they actually are 32 lbs. Then they're definitely reps - and heavy ones.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Is it just a bunch of #'s or an actual Bmw part #??

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Who cares about staggered or not? I dont' see what the big deal is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts