BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
I suppose that to a real enthusiast, that's one nice car.

Funny thing is, I look at those pix and I'm thankful I bought the 'ette.

:D

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
nate328Ci said:

It is just very special, only 500 real Sport Evos were made

(an E46 M3 would probably turn faster laps, but...)
it's indeed a very special car. It doesn't matter if E46 M3 turns better or faster.

On the german board I've read two posts today. Two guys bought E30 M3s (no EVO). These cars became 'cult' here.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a funny story to tell. Last week, I was following a e30M3 on 101. It was a white one that looked cherry. I pulled next to it and wanted to see who the driver was. The driver was a old lady, probably in her late 50's. She had a passenger with her about the same age. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to sell her car. I was soooo tempted. Traffic got in the way though. Damn!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Maximus said:
I have a funny story to tell. Last week, I was following a e30M3 on 101. It was a white one that looked cherry. I pulled next to it and wanted to see who the driver was. The driver was a old lady, probably in her late 50's. She had a passenger with her about the same age. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to sell her car. I was soooo tempted. Traffic got in the way though. Damn!
You might be surprised. Some of the instructors for the Boston BMWCCA track days/autocrosses are women over 50 and there are several others that participate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts