BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a parts car e34 540i with a 6 speed.
I'm doing a e30 m60 swap
Requirements
-Must be a 6speed manual
-Must run and drive
-Have a clean title
I could take it in rough condition dents rust but as long as the motor runs with a nice smooth trans. I'll buy it

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased a salvage '99 BMW 540i to fix, but the frame was bent. I stripped the parts worth saving and scrapped the body. A longtime friend who is a mechanic helped pull the trans and motor at the same time. Its an automatic transmission (I know u said manual, i can detach it) with a 4.4 liter engine. The wire harness is still connected and i have keys to the ignition module plus all the computers. I sold the front seats but still have a lot of the interior in excellent condition. If u need anything, I'm really flexible on price and willing to take any pics or video footage of tests u'd like to see performed. I was told the engine and trans are good, but I personally want to do a leak down test to confirm.

Here's some pics;

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have to pass because I was going to part out the car myself. Just a personal preference. I'm just looking for the e34 in any condition but with most parts in it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not a problem. I had to ask since im sitting on the stuff already. If u change ur mind or find a car that still is missing things u may need, feel free to ask. Best of luck to finding a good deal.

-Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts