BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
?
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

Just want to introduce myself as another new kid on the block :D I've been hanging out in this forum asking questions for the last 2 months and finally here it is. Just another lowly 740i... nothing to brag. Carbon black, ivory white/black, ZEC, ZMP, and 2NX.

I was coming off an X5 diesel and having accustomed to the rear space in the X5, I was originally thinking of getting a 535GT. But when I learned about the incentives on the 7, I knew that I wanted a 740. I never really considered a 750 as it'll put the payment outside my comfort zone.

So far I've thoroughly enjoyed the drive. It's my first 7 and I found it very quiet and smooth. I had 5'er before and my wife's current 528, and the 7 really feels like on another level. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome, nice car enjoy !

·
Slower Traffic Move Right
437 Posts
Very nice!

I had considered a LOADED 5 before driving a 7.

Drove the 7, haven't looked back since. It really is in a class of it's own.

Enjoy her, she's beautiful!

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
I am a HUGE fan of the carbon black... That'll be my next BMW... Love love love that color! Welcome!!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hello guys,

Just want to introduce myself as another new kid on the block :D I've been hanging out in this forum asking questions for the last 2 months and finally here it is. Just another lowly 740i... nothing to brag. Carbon black, ivory white/black, ZEC, ZMP, and 2NX.

I was coming off an X5 diesel and having accustomed to the rear space in the X5, I was originally thinking of getting a 535GT. But when I learned about the incentives on the 7, I knew that I wanted a 740. I never really considered a 750 as it'll put the payment outside my comfort zone.

So far I've thoroughly enjoyed the drive. It's my first 7 and I found it very quiet and smooth. I had 5'er before and my wife's current 528, and the 7 really feels like on another level. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Love the carbon black. My SA was trying to sell me on it. If I didnt live in such a hot environment I would have probably gotten it. Looks great on the 7!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Herzlich Willkommen! Die 7-Serie, die ultimative Sportlimousine. Genießen Sie die Fahrt!

"Welcome! The 7 series, the ultimate sports sedan. Enjoy the drive!"

·
?
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to hanging out in this forum with all of you.

Now first mod... debadge. Second mod... 35% tint w/ 3M color stable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.