BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

No bass on passanger side of car

928 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Doug Huffman
Starting a couple of days ago, the bass in my X5 has been going in and out. It is only happening on the passenger side of the truck, and it now goes out more than it stays on. There is no crackling or static noise. It will just cut off and stay off for 5 minutes, turn back on for maybe 20 seconds, then cut back out. Any idea what this could be and what I would need to do to fix? Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Did you try a bigger hook? Also try keeping the line tight ... don't let it get away!

Or, try putting it in the back seat?
Page 6 of 07b_E70 Audio Systems.pdf at https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1epIteFE7i-TVQ1c1dLQ3hYVFE&usp=drive_web#list is HiFi System Circuit Diagram

Starting a couple of days ago, the bass in my X5 has been going in and out. It is only happening on the passenger side of the truck, and it now goes out more than it stays on. There is no crackling or static noise. It will just cut off and stay off for 5 minutes, turn back on for maybe 20 seconds, then cut back out. Any idea what this could be and what I would need to do to fix? Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.