BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

No Fuel Delivery

1140 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  danielh85
Hi all.

I have a 95' 325i witch is not getting any fuel to the engine at all. I tested the fuel pump, tested the directional control valve, replaced old rubber hoses, tested the fuel pump relay and fuses and replaced the fuel filter. I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:dunno:

Also, the car has sat for some time in a garage.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Have you checked the fuel pressure regulator? Sounds like you have checked most of the common culprits. if you have a test light be sure to check if the pump is getting power when you try and crank the car.
Are the plugs firing? Are the injectors firing?

I'm guessing the crank position sensor. Since you said you checked the fuel pump, the only reason it wouldn't get fuel pressure when cranking is if the ECU never sees a signal from the CPS telling it the crank is turning, and it's OK to turn on the fuel pump.
Would you be refering to #9 in this picture?
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/diagrams/i/f/4.png
I checked the solenoid on the unit and it clicked as if it were working correctly.
I actually have the line disconnected before the regulator to see if gas was coming
out of the line. I am getting 12volts to pump while turning over. Gonna check to see if
spark plugs are firing tomorrow.
Have you checked the fuel pressure regulator? Sounds like you have checked most of the common culprits. if you have a test light be sure to check if the pump is getting power when you try and crank the car.
Had the same problem last year, follow my posts here bud. HTH

Your Fix, text me if need more info 814-881-7110
Well, I changed the crank position sensor and the engine will still not fire. Any suggestions?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.