BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Freude am Fahren
19,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
someone else :p:p:p that question.

Why did two reporters (one from the WS Journal and the other from Business Traveler) ask me if I bring BMWs in from Germany for a living. :angel::angel::angel:

WSJ is interviewing me on euro. delivery and I am writing an article for BT on the topic.

Just because I will have three within a 24-month period...

·
Registered
356 Posts
LOL

J, are you taking orders? 2007 M5 sterling gray/black aluminum, 6 speed manual, all the toys, non-DOT approved warning triangle, first-aid kit, and ummm....that sounds about right....

Why don't you sneak into your article encouraging BMW to bring back a small discount on the M's via ED!

·
Powder Days
1,995 Posts
This mean the Roundel avatar will be replaced by a Wall Street Journal front page?

Please let us know when it is to be published.

Cheers

·
Freude am Fahren
19,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
X3 Skier said:
This mean the Roundel avatar will be replaced by a Wall Street Journal front page?

Please let us know when it is to be published.

Cheers
I wish...

But I'll keep everyone posted. The WSJ reporter sounded really keen on this. Hopefully something (like a bigger story) doesn't get in the way. I hate when I get pushed off the front page due to something more important :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Powder Days
1,995 Posts
Jspira said:
I hate when I get pushed off the front page due to something more important :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Maybe its one of those quirky center page articles that they run. OTOH, it might be a snippet in the Auto Q&A waaaaay back in the extra section. :D

Cheers

·
Happily Driving
2018 X5
7,141 Posts
:thumbup:

·
friend of the marque
4,943 Posts
Congrats J!

Just got my July Roundel, praises for your Ultimate Souvenir article still coming in :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts