Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, After i flashed my Car, the oil Level measurement is gone in my nbt. I now coded oil level measurement, but it***8217;s not working any more. ***8220;Not possible***8221;, before the flash it worked fine. Flash finished without errors. I flashed with esys.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
40,012 Posts
If Build Date is before 0312, then OELSTAND_OENS should be set to nicht_aktiv.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My build is 02/2013, so OELSTAND_OENS is active, I also tried nicht_aktiv, nothing changed.

What I can see is the measurement screen and at the bottom: Measueremt not possible at this moment, please check at your dealer when oil service...

But there is no failure I can see in RHEINGOLD. Nothing, what I can do with this sensor. But the sensor should work fine, OIL Temperature is working fine and I can reset oil service and so on...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I am a step further!

Today I entered Rheingold and had the chance to read out the sensor values.

The Sensor in the module I run, showed me my oil temperature, my oil level in milimetres and the information: oil level is 1/4 over the minimum.

SO THE SENSOR IS WORKING!
But in the IDrive is still the message: Oil-measurement inactive, please check at next service.
What can I check ? What would BMW check ? There is no further model in Rheingold and still no failure in the Log.

Any ideas ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I just try and error every value? Is changing this table full of risk?
What in detail will happen after I change the table?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I tried to change the gateway table. I tried every singe value.

Standart is table_0
with table_8, the Navi shows me the oil measurement but I can't click on "start measurement".
Then after 5 minutes, it changes to inactive.

With table_8 I can't run a system test for the car in Rheingold, it shows me: KOMBI and AMPHIFI are not available...

When I change to table_0 System check is fine.

All other tables_ except table_4 are not changing anything.

table_4 also changes the oil measurement so that I possibly could start the measurement, but with this table I can't not change any other things like HEAD Up in my settings from the Idrive. Also the sports clock is not working.

What can I do? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YES I did!
Can that be the Problem?
This was one of my first steps with esys. The problem with this is, is needed to change it, because I wanted to retrofit some Software Coding, but I don't know which was the original ZEITKRITERIUM. Yet, I have 1112 as ZEITKRITERIUM. But, as I said, I tried every coding variant with OIL-level and OEL_OENS etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
YES I did!
Can that be the Problem?
This was one of my first steps with esys. The problem with this is, is needed to change it, because I wanted to retrofit some Software Coding, but I don't know which was the original ZEITKRITERIUM. Yet, I have 1112 as ZEITKRITERIUM. But, as I said, I tried every coding variant with OIL-level and OEL_OENS etc.

Thanks!
Yes this is problem , change to original and code headunit.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you just mean code the HU ? Because I tried to code the Head unit with every< ZEITKRITERIUM from 1111 till 1114 and and did not change anything. Or do you mean flash with other ZEITKRITERIUM ?
Where can I find out the original ZK when I do not know yet?

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Do you just mean code the HU ? Because I tried to code the Head unit with every< ZEITKRITERIUM from 1111 till 1114 and and did not change anything. Or do you mean flash with other ZEITKRITERIUM ?
Where can I find out the original ZK when I do not know yet?

Thanks
Once time i had the same problem with f01 where other garage retrofit lci headlights code whole car and oil measurement was dead. I change zeitkriterium to original and only CODE Dme and Headunit after that oil measurement come back.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, i will try that as soon I can!

How can I find out the original Zeitkriterium? I think it was 1211, but not sure.. And with 1112, its not working...

But I didn't try 1207 to code DME, I will try!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ok, i will try that as soon I can!

How can I find out the original Zeitkriterium? I think it was 1211, but not sure.. And with 1112, its not working...

But I didn't try 1207 to code DME, I will try!
Go to vcm card in esys and read i step shipment it will be your zeitkriterium, or check production date by vin number

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I know my build date is 02/08/2013, so I guess Zeitkriterium is 1112, because 0313 would be too new?
I now tried to code DME and HuH with: 0712,1112,0313,0713...

Oil Measurement stays inactive. For 2-3 minutes o have the screen: start measurement, but it stays greyed out. Then the screen changes to: Oil Measurement inactive, please check at next service...

What the Hell :(

Thanks again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts