BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking a buying a 328d xDrive Sports Wagon ED and have not been able to find anyone in the SF Bay Area willing to negotiate below Euro MSRP. One sales person (the guy I bought my last ED from) indicated that his management is refusing to allow him to negotiate below Euro MSRP in order to keep a piece of the action for themselves. Any one have experience with a Bay Area / Northern California dealer / sales person willing to negotiate? Thanks!

·
Don't be a left lane hog
3,190 Posts
I've gotten my cars from Peter Pan over the years, and even though it's now part of Penske Group, my guy still gave the "typical bimmerfest" ED deal for my last car (same as what you're looking to order) in December. I'll send you a PM with his name and contact, see if you get the deal you prefer.

·
Registered
8,181 Posts
Ditto John Wolff in the Bay Area - mention Bimmerfest. Board sponsors if you're willing to go a little further to So Cal.

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Thanks for the quick responses and suggestions folks. I will follow up on these and keep you posted on results.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'm looking a buying a 328d xDrive Sports Wagon ED and have not been able to find anyone in the SF Bay Area willing to negotiate below Euro MSRP. One sales person (the guy I bought my last ED from) indicated that his management is refusing to allow him to negotiate below Euro MSRP in order to keep a piece of the action for themselves. Any one have experience with a Bay Area / Northern California dealer / sales person willing to negotiate? Thanks!
I just PM'd you the dealer we used here in the Bay Area. Good luck.

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the slow response folks - totally swamped with work.

John Wolff is da man! Thanks to all who made the suggestion.

EURO invoice + 750. Have confirmation of the delivery date from him but not yet from BMW. Once that comes through will sign PO. Will keep you posted as the adventure begins!!

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Sorry for the slow response folks - totally swamped with work.

John Wolff is da man! Thanks to all who made the suggestion.

EURO invoice + 750. Have confirmation of the delivery date from him but not yet from BMW. Once that comes through will sign PO. Will keep you posted as the adventure begins!!
Congratulations :thumbup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Interesting - I'm local and test drove with John a little while ago. I've been in contact with him in the past week about an F31 for ED and while he was initially responsive, I haven't heard anything from him since he promised an update days ago. I've even reminded him a couple times. I wonder what happened! I'm glad it's working out for you.

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He seems to check in and out. He has not responded to my last email but I am hoping to see him Thursday to sign PO. Deal isn't done yet so will keep you posted.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
9 Posts
A bit surprised that he hasn't replied to your emails. We have been working with him for our next bmw, most of the correspondences have been via email. He has been very responsive. Also, he has always been there for us, even after the car purchase.

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He sometimes takes a few days to respond but he does does get back. Just signed the Purchase Order yesterday with him for May 19 delivery!

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The PO reserves the pick up date and time ( and build). I don't need to make payment until two weeks before pick up date.

·
Grand Panjandrum
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Signed all paperwork. John Wolff at Weatherford BMW rocks. ED pickup date: May 19

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.