Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No quarter, The code of razzmatazz.

Eugie and I have seen the dawn of a few private messages. I took the liberty of sharing with the world an excerp from one of his thoughts of endearment. Today in the interest of good form he reminds me of certain protocols regarding the privacy of certain communique.

The mere idea is laughable I say, although gentlemenly conduct is always a fair standard of gauge, it by no means is a prerequisite. It's an assumed risk taken by both parties. One must always be careful of how much, of themselves, they allow the world to witness.

"....there is always something out there waiting in the road. If you're not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be there in the first place..."

Eugie
[Me, personally? I consider it a serious breach of etiquette to quote a PRIVATE Message in a public thread with out prior permission.

I realize my opinion probably ain't worth shit to you but I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and say that in case it was out of honest ignorance.]

Eugie, if your opinions were of no redeeming value, I'd never make the time. There is merit to your words and the world shall listen, at least this time.

:mad: razzmatazz

1 - 1 of 1 Posts