and then took the Jaufenpass:

then the Stelvio Pass:

then the Umbrail Pass:

then the Fernpass:

and finally Fussen:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Beautiful photos, car and family. Congrats.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Awesome!

·
high end, son
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks folks! yes, we had a great time, although my wallet doesn't think so! :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
you have only one life, if you are not enjoying now, when? money come and goes....:thumbup:

That depends on your faith, what remains undisputed (I think) is you don't get to take your wallet with you after this one! :)

Congrats!! The car looks fantastic (love MG/SO) and great pics in the Alps!! Looks like you're having/had a great time!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Looks like you had a fabulous trip. Great photography!

We will be taking ED delivery of our 235 in early October and are still finalizing our itinerary. What mountain road(s) are those in the pictures? Looking at your photos is making us excited :)

·
Piacere di guidare
1,474 Posts
A late posting can be forgiven when the accompanying pictures are as good as yours. Adding my congratulations on your handsome ride and wonderful-looking family. You even went the extra mile and outfitted everyone in BMW garb for your Salzburg photo - nicely done!

·
Jayhawk Fan
1,832 Posts
WOW! Those pics are spectacular. Now I'm motivated to take my DSLR with me to Munich instead of my point and shoot. Thanks.
duh

·
high end, son
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Apparently those pics are taken from an Iphone 6!! Because I asked since I was so impressed by the photo quality. I'm still shocked :yikes:
yep, i didn't take my DSL because I was trying to travel light, so iphone 6 got the job done :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Perfect color combo!
I like it so much that I just went to the build your own on the website.
I may have to pull the trigger on a similar ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts