BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody has any recommondations on getting a bent rim straightened in Northern New Jersey.

While doing my annual "Spring Cleaning" on my car, I noticed that the inside of my left front rim is bent. This is for a 17 x 7.0 "Style 73".

I am looking for someplace local. Most of the links on other posts on this subject were not & I would have to ship the wheel someplace, which I am tring to avoid.

Looking at www.bmwwheels.com, it looks like a new replacement wheel would be a little under $300. I really don't want to spend that much for a new wheel right now, as once the tires come up to replacement time, I'd like to replace the wheels also, as the Style 73's are just too hard to clean.

·
There and back again
2,601 Posts
mbushnell said:
I was wondering if anybody has any recommondations on getting a bent rim straightened in Northern New Jersey.
Wheel Collision in Bath, PA (just across the river on I-78). I think they also give trade-in credit for wheels you don't want any more against the purchase of new or rebuilt wheels. http://www.wheelcollision.com

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Terry Kennedy said:
Wheel Collision in Bath, PA (just across the river on I-78). I think they also give trade-in credit for wheels you don't want any more against the purchase of new or rebuilt wheels. http://www.wheelcollision.com
Thanks Terry,

I didn't realize that Bath, PA was that close.

BTW, the package arrived yesterday & I will mail the check in tomorrow's mail

Mark

·
We want the Lion!
7,771 Posts
mbushnell said:
Thanks Terry,

I didn't realize that Bath, PA was that close.

BTW, the package arrived yesterday & I will mail the check in tomorrow's mail

Mark
The're just off Airport Road in Bath. I've been there a few times and they do great work.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scott ZHP said:
The're just off Airport Road in Bath. I've been there a few times and they do great work.
Thanks, Scott

I went there the Friday before Memorial Day & had my wheel repaired. $136 is a lot better than $300 at the dealer for a new wheel...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts