BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just thought i'd share my excitement with you all as I have been following the group for the last 9 months whilst waiting for my new car to arrive! What a wait it's been :cry:

I've ordered a wk46 Titanium Silver/Black Leather 330cic sports + hardtop with almost every option you can have except the ski pack :) No need for that here in sunny Manchester :D

I've ordered the car through an import agency due to the massive £5000 saving over my best UK dealer price. As I plan on keeping the car for a good few years i figure this'll help with the depreciation!

Does anyone know how to find out the progress of the build online?? I've sure i have read about some other guys checking with an 'owners circle' but I read it as though it was the USA only??

My agency says that it should be built by the end of the week and with me just before December :thumbup:

I would like everyone to pray for me and hope it's not the last car to come of the line on Friday night :banghead: That would be just my luck :(

Thanks to you all for keeping my spirits up over the last months - it's been great to see such a massive following of the marque!

iCE.

·
3,365 Posts
icemanbmw said:
Hi all,

Just thought i'd share my excitement with you all as I have been following the group for the last 9 months whilst waiting for my new car to arrive! What a wait it's been :cry:

I've ordered a wk46 Titanium Silver/Black Leather 330cic sports + hardtop with almost every option you can have except the ski pack :) No need for that here in sunny Manchester :D

I've ordered the car through an import agency due to the massive £5000 saving over my best UK dealer price. As I plan on keeping the car for a good few years i figure this'll help with the depreciation!

Does anyone know how to find out the progress of the build online?? I've sure i have read about some other guys checking with an 'owners circle' but I read it as though it was the USA only??

My agency says that it should be built by the end of the week and with me just before December :thumbup:

I would like everyone to pray for me and hope it's not the last car to come of the line on Friday night :banghead: That would be just my luck :(

Thanks to you all for keeping my spirits up over the last months - it's been great to see such a massive following of the marque!

iCE.
I don't know if you can track outside the U.S., and if you can, I don't know how you would, but try these links:

BMW UK

Since you are going import, you may need to go through bmw.de

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts