Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any high performance suspension system that do not lower the car as much as the 35 mm than most suspensions seem to do? Someone mention me that alpina suspensions are not that radiacal but he wasn't sure.
TIA

·
10,856 Posts
I don't think you'll find ANYTHING that doesn't lower the car at least an inch and a half.

·
Now with Nano
1,310 Posts
the Dinan suspension only lowered the car by about 1/8" and has nice quiet rubber bushings on the sway bars. pricey, though, unless you're 1stDinan330i. :bigpimp:

·
///Mpty pockets
1,963 Posts
vm said:
Are there any high performance suspension system that do not lower the car as much as the 35 mm than most suspensions seem to do? Someone mention me that alpina suspensions are not that radiacal but he wasn't sure.
TIA
I seem to remember seeing springs in the Bavarian Auto catolog that were for people who wanted firmer susp. without lowering the ride height. Sorry the catalog is at home but you might want to check here Bav Auto

·
Registered
165 Posts
My H&Rs springs are coming off today - Dinan springs going on.

Save yourself some money and do it right the first time. With the Dinan I will be able to align the car properly again.

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts