BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't realize that it was a rite of passage onto this forum that you must post a pic of your car.

2001 330i. 15.5k on the clock when I bought it. $27k. The guy I bought it from drove it to church on Sunday and that was about it. It's in perfect condition.

click here

Attachments

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
mschupp said:
I didn't realize that it was a rite of passage onto this forum that you must post a pic of your car.
I can't find my "this thread is pointless w/o pictures" gif link.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll maybe add some more pics tomorrow after I clean it. Its got 20% tint all around that I think looks pretty damn good.

·
Freude am Fahren
682 Posts
mschupp said:
The guy I bought it from drove it to church on Sunday and that was about it.
So he drove 50 miles to church each way? ;)

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
Nice car.

So is your entire neighbood allergic to trees? :D

·
I shift my own gears!
299 Posts
Beautiful car!

·
ELmO
362 Posts
hockeynut said:
Nice car.

HAHAH GOOD ONE SON!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hockeynut said:
Nice car.

Yeah. Welcome to Killeen, TX. Remember that old school Nintendo game, Paperboy? That would be my street. Rows and rows of duplexes and cookie cutter single family homes. And no trees. But it is Texas. There's not really alot of trees there anyways.

Smart guy, maybe the guy I bought it from drove it a bit more than just to church. But he also had 4 other cars. He had a pickup that was his daily driver, his wife had a little SUV, he had an old Civic CRX that he bought off Ebay pretty much for a joke. And he also had a Acura NSX. Great guy, but definitely a bit on the weird, spontaneous purchase type side.

·
ELmO
362 Posts
spontaneous Acura NSX purchase?!!?

Also yse your neighborhood is mofo bomb paperboy...

·
Freude am Fahren
682 Posts
mschupp said:
Smart guy, maybe the guy I bought it from drove it a bit more than just to church. But he also had 4 other cars. He had a pickup that was his daily driver, his wife had a little SUV, he had an old Civic CRX that he bought off Ebay pretty much for a joke. And he also had a Acura NSX. Great guy, but definitely a bit on the weird, spontaneous purchase type side.
`
Just bustin' ya. Great looking car, nice clears- they really look good on your car.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its all good.

The guy I bought it from was actually my company commander. We're both in the army. He's been deployed for a total of almost 3 years out of the last 5 years. So he managed to pile up a couple bucks. The NSX was seriously a spontaneous purchase. It's a '94, though. Not like it cost $100k or anything. It was $25k, though, still alot for spur of the moment.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ah, yes. Finally got some pictures yesterday.

By the way, Georgia is much less allergic to trees than Texas. Speaking of allergies, any of you been to Georgia during pollen season? Like March/April? The pollen is ridiculous here. Forget about keeping your car clean. It rains yellow dust all day long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts