BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 x50i that has just finished production. I think I'm planning to lease again. Has anyone seen the rates and residuals for November? I typically thought Nov/Dec would bring on better terms. However, I notice that they have dropped the $1000 option credit incentive on 2017 X5's for November. Also, (I may need to put this in a different thread) I have a Morgan Stanley Reserved incentive, basically a corporate fleet deal. In the terms description is says something like "if you are leasing through BMWFS be sure to ask about any applicable Lease Rate Reduction". Do you think they are talking about a Money Factor Reduction. I've tried to ask BMWUSA, BMWFS, etc. what this would be. I don't want to ask the dealer because of the high likelihood of a dishonest answer. Does anyone know how to find out the details on this? I've already negotiated that my lease rate will be the buy rate (i.e. no add'l dealer tack-on). Thanks for any direction you can give me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was at my dealer yesterday and was about to place order for MY17 50i and wanted to do some more research. They offered me 4.9% off 86K MSRP plus $1000. MF was .00134 and 30 month residual was 60% at 12K annually. 36 month was 57% at 12K annually. Reduce 2% on each if you go up to 15k annually. Not sure if that helps but they told me the $1000 rebate should be around for Nov & Dec.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts