BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to see what type of phones you guys are using since 5ers spent a lot of money for cars and watches already :rofl:

·
Registered
820 Posts
iPhone, of course. I think the iphone works best of all the phones with the 5er.

·
Running around in circles
3,638 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Blackberry 8700g T-Mobile- company provided. Just paired it today- works nice

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,345 Posts
iPhone FTW

·
Registered
626 Posts
Just a plain old RAZR that I got for $29.95 for extending my plan for another year. It pairs with my 535 perfectly.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Blackberry, company provided. Paired in my new 535xi today.

Works great except for numbers that have # delays built in (for things like passwords on voice mail accounts). It only recognizes the delay when using the Blackberry - not with the iDrive controller.:dunno:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Blackberry 8130 (Pearl), in console using snap-in adapter. Bought with my own money ;)

·
2007 550i, '13 X5, '02 X5
691 Posts
Just want to see what type of phones you guys are using since 5ers spent a lot of money for cars and watches already :rofl:
Hmmm, why do I feel I'm being profiled! :confused: Anyway, a RAZR V3m soon to be replaced in August when my crappy Verizon plan comes up for my 2 year agreement. I have to say it does work great with bluetooth, no problems at all. Upgrading to the iPhone for sure. :thumbup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Blackberry, company provided. Paired in my new 535xi today.

Works great except for numbers that have # delays built in (for things like passwords on voice mail accounts). It only recognizes the delay when using the Blackberry - not with the iDrive controller.:dunno:
Hmm........I have the Blackberry Pearl and the delays/pauses work fine with the iDrive..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Blackberry 8200 Curve

·
2008 BMW 550i
303 Posts
BB Curve 8310 and HTC TYTN (retired for now)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts