BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can anyone tell me of a BMW dealer in NY that knows how to do ED. I spoke with a dealer at Hassel and he is saying different things now about ED. He says that I get the discount that BMW offers and thats it. I was explaining to him that it should be based off of ED invoice and he was sketchy. First he agreed and then he kept saying lets see what the price is of the 335xi coupe.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
From one of Jonathan's posts:

You're in N.Y. Why even bother with a Boston dealer.

Many Fest members in the NY area are happily dealing with Ricki Shamen at DiFeo (who is a board sponsor). She is very no nonsense and will give fair prices.

(Most dealers will discount from E.D. MSRP btw but a few won't.)

You can contact Ricki at 800 866-1539 ext 256 or [email protected]
Erik

·
'festing and lovin' it
319 Posts
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From one of Jonathan's posts:

Quote:
You're in N.Y. Why even bother with a Boston dealer.

Many Fest members in the NY area are happily dealing with Ricki Shamen at DiFeo (who is a board sponsor). She is very no nonsense and will give fair prices.

(Most dealers will discount from E.D. MSRP btw but a few won't.)

You can contact Ricki at 800 866-1539 ext 256 or [email protected]

Erik
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha ... that's very funny because Jonathan's response was to my post.
Yes, Ricki has been great to deal with and is an utmost professional when it comes to ED.
Just call or send her an email and she'll take care of the rest. :thumbup:

Signed the preliminary paper work 30 minutes after meeting her. Hoping to finalize the deal soon.

·
Freude am Fahren
19,695 Posts
What they all said :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts