BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I got off work and went to my car it appeared to have been used as a brothel...the back window had a lot of condensation on the inside of it...anyone have a clue...?:dunno:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Today when I got off work and went to my car it appeared to have been used as a brothel...the back window had a lot of condensation on the inside of it...anyone have a clue...?:dunno:
Is it a fair amount cooler this evening , after a warmer day with fairly high humidity?:dunno:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
This will happen. Happened to my car yesterday night. Looked like someone was having hot steamy sex in the back seat.

·
Cogito Ergo Zoom
3,579 Posts
This will happen. Happened to my car yesterday night. Looked like someone was having hot steamy sex in the back seat.
Keep your car locked to be sure this doesn't actually happen . Then try cracking open the windows or sunroof to allow ventilation so the interior stays dry.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
cracked sunroof today !:D
Keep in mind, however, that if you crack your sunroof or windows too much, this will allow local prostitutes access to the back seat of your vehicle to conduct their business, exacerbating the steaming of windows and potentially upholstery maintenance issues.

Hence the etymological roots of the term, "Crackwhore"!:bigpimp:

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
Feel the carpets, front and back... make sure there isn't a vapor barrier tear or something else causing water to get into the car.

·
Just A Black Hat
240 Posts
Keep in mind, however, that if you crack your sunroof or windows too much, this will allow local prostitutes access to the back seat of your vehicle to conduct their business, exacerbating the steaming of windows and potentially upholstery maintenance issues.

Hence the etymological roots of the term, "Crackwhore"!:bigpimp:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts