BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need to update my OBD2 Scanner, I am looking for a good all-around option that will allow me to Diagnose, Read/Clear Codes, ABS and Elec E Brake work and so on. I Would like to stay around or below the $200 Range and Don't really want the Bluetooth/Phone models. I would like to be able to use it on Foreign and Domestic vehicles. Thank you

·
BeeemerBro
5,4,6 BMW X3 All...196K +
4,376 Posts
Hi, I need to update my OBD2 Scanner, I am looking for a good all-around option that will allow me to Diagnose, Read/Clear Codes, ABS and Elec E Brake work and so on. I Would like to stay around or below the $200 Range and Don't really want the Bluetooth/Phone models. I would like to be able to use it on Foreign and Domestic vehicles. Thank you
Did you see this post?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can use the FIXD OBD2 scanner for all vehicles cause it has all types of code to support all vehicles.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bought a Foxwell 510 élite with BMW software installed. You can install more software afterwards, I installed Chrysler to accommodate our new Ram 1500 P/U. We have 2 BMWs, mine is a 2009 Z4 3.0, and the wife drives a 2008 328IC. On both cars I've been able to diagnose coil, sparkplug, and injector problems. Plus, it will register the battery, keep up with oil changes. It will also test all the modules, and display codes. It keeps track of which car has a code. The Foxwell will also clear all the codes when asked. Keep in mind due to the Congress allowing the "Right to Repair Laws" to expire, there is little or no repair documents available to the public, on models built post 2008.

·
BeeemerBro
5,4,6 BMW X3 All...196K +
4,376 Posts
Sounds like what I'm looking for...I can find it where...Amazon?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts