BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any October incentives for current owners/leasers wanting a pull ahead into a new 2017 X5 35i?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Any October incentives for current owners/leasers wanting a pull ahead into a new 2017 X5 35i?

Thanks!
Lol, were you trying to make sure you were the one to first ask this question, as you were in september?

Be interesting to see what the differences if any are, even though I am not in the market.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you got me

Yep, it was me last month as well. I will ask next month also if there are no incentives! :)

I have time on my side...for now...so I can wait.

Looking at the Audi Q7 as well to keep my options open, but I like the X5 better overall. Porsche Cayenne is too small and I abhor the MB infotainment system.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Guys, while we're asking I would appreciate mf/rv and any incentives on 2016 X5 35i. I know there aren't many left but hoping they try to get rid of the few that are left. Plus my 2013 X5 lease is over at the end of the month, so any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Guys, while we're asking I would appreciate mf/rv and any incentives on 2016 X5 35i. I know there aren't many left but hoping they try to get rid of the few that are left. Plus my 2013 X5 lease is over at the end of the month, so any help is appreciated.
When I look at BMWUSA website for X5 offers, it appears to have been updated for october (current deals run through October 31).

It still apears to have 2k option credit on a 2016. Residual looks like 59 percent for 36/10, not sure if that is different than what it was last month (check the september thread if curious).

I would imagine that its probably the same....

MF will have to be posted by someone working on a deal who gets it.. no way to calculate it from the posted info.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have to finalize my deal this week and have been waiting to see of October brought anything new. It appears that the September programs are continuing unchanged now through Oct 31.

Looking specifically at a 2017 740i, according to the BMW USA websites current offers it shows the same lease deal (residual and MF unchanged) and the $5000 in option credit still there.

Can anyone confirm if there is also $1000 in Lease Loyalty that applies.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Yep, it was me last month as well. I will ask next month also if there are no incentives! :)

I have time on my side...for now...so I can wait.

Looking at the Audi Q7 as well to keep my options open, but I like the X5 better overall. Porsche Cayenne is too small and I abhor the MB infotainment system.
Im a little curious about the bolded part of your quote.. there are incentives right now (as there were last month), so what exactly do you mean by "no incentives"?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
clarification

I meant BETTER incentives. I am waiting for my lease to come closer to its end. There ARE currently incentives for current leases who are wanting another lease, but I am specifically waiting for a pull-ahead (normally 3 months) to offset the remaining payments of my lease.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Last month there was apparently a three month discretionary pull ahead for leases that ended by the end of the year. Has that now been extended till the end of January?

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Last month there was apparently a three month discretionary pull ahead for leases that ended by the end of the year. Has that now been extended till the end of January?
Not sure, but that three month discretionary offer has been in place all year (I took advantage of it in january).

Since the dealer has to keep the car (thus the discretionary part), you may or may not have success trying to execute on it with any particular dealer on a BMW, unless that dealer wants that particular car for some reason.

·
?
830 Posts
I'm betting going into Nov / Dev the inventives are going to get bigger, given that sales are slowing. And I think they typically use the same program over 2 month period, so Sept & Oct are pretty much the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having seen the YOY numbers I'm curious what the next few months might look like.

Audi/Mercedes appear to be doing very well - I wonder what BMW needs to do? I guess that's for another thread.

I also wonder how sales numbers will affect pricing and deals over the next few months

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
Having seen the YOY numbers I'm curious what the next few months might look like.

Audi/Mercedes appear to be doing very well - I wonder what BMW needs to do? I guess that's for another thread.

I also wonder how sales numbers will affect pricing and deals over the next few months
While sales in the US for new cars has slowed, global sales are doing well for BMW. YTD global sales for BMW are at 1,479,777 vs 1,395,755 last year.

It will be interesting to see if they try to make a push in the US but they are so far behind at this point it would take a lot to catch up to Mercedes (+19,071 cars sold). At this point they will be lucky to beat Lexus (+6,060 cars sold) for second place.

We can certainly keep our fingers crossed for some great incentives though. I know my local dealer inventory is quite high.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts