Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM BMW E39 Style 42 17x8 winter wheels

Time to clean out the garage! Selling a set of genuine BMW OEM 17" Style 42 wheels mounted with 235/45 R17 Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 Tires. These were my winter wheels on my 2003 E39 530i. The car was unfortunately totaled last year and I no longer need them. The wheels have some curb rash and some clear coat issues on the lips but are straight and true. Wheel size is 17x8, ET20, 5x120 bolt pattern, 74.1mm hub bore.

Tires are 235/45 R17 Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 with approximately 8/32" tread remaining on 3 tires and 9/32" on the 4th. The tires were originally purchased in 2012 and have approx 5K miles on them.

Asking $425 for the set.

Sorry no shipping. Local Pickup/Meetup in the Northern VA, DC, MD area.

Pictures can be seen here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmxmqES4

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!
Open to offers. Would like these out of my garage.
Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have never responded to anything on here but I***8217;m interested in the wheels and I live in the area. I could have the money by Friday. I apologize if I responded wrong. I***8217;ve been searching on here for awhile on how to fix things But I***8217;ve never replied to anything. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never responded to anything on here but I'm interested in the wheels and I live in the area. I could have the money by Friday. I apologize if I responded wrong. I've been searching on here for awhile on how to fix things But I've never replied to anything. Thanks
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump! Need to clear garage space! Reasonable offers welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Highly interested...will pay immediately.

Good morning. Sent you a PM. Please respond at your earliest convenience and I will do my part in freeing up some of your garage space.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Lufetarg, I just sold these locally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts