BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
Why are you selling everything off all of a sudden? I need a couple air conditioners installed, think you can help?

·
Im here
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mpire said:
Why are you selling everything off all of a sudden? I need a couple air conditioners installed, think you can help?
Just moving stuff around, I am planning on getting the new bmw mp3 changer and was going to try and sell this one before I bought the new one...Thats the only thing i have foresale

Sure, I could even sell you some but between shipping and what not it would possibly cost you more from me then a local supplier; we can check into if you would like..
Installing; I can walk you throught it:)

·
Im here
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mpire said:
Just moving stuff around, I am planning on getting the new bmw mp3 changer and was going to try and sell this one before I bought the new one...Thats the only thing i have foresale; well other then my virginity but I have no takers

Sure, I could even sell you some but between shipping and what not it would possibly cost you more from me then a local supplier; we can check into if you would like..
Installing; I can walk you throught it:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts