BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for new oem (spare tire for those of you who have chrome)

18"X8
245/50/18" BRIDGESTONE TURANZA EL42

I need a total of 3 but will buy 4 if I have to...
Please post location(zip code if possible) and asking price.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Wilassasin
2,614 Posts
who sells three wheels r u serious??

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
will a 128 wheel/tire fit in the spare location?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking for new oem (spare tire for those of you who have chrome)

18"X8
245/50/18" BRIDGESTONE TURANZA EL42

I need a total of 3 but will buy 4 if I have to...
Please post location(zip code if possible) and asking price.

Some one may have damaged a wheel and only has 3 good ones for sale...you never know. Aside from that, your question should be: who buys three wheels...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imola, I dont know what you mean by 128 wheel/tire.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
will a 21" wheel fit in the spare location in the trunk? I currently have a 19" there now.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The trunk is kind of tight as it is. I guess it would depend on the profile of your tires...

·
bmw addiction
7,153 Posts
will a 21" wheel fit in the spare location in the trunk? I currently have a 19" there now.
i have my 21' rim/tire in the spare wheel well right now because i had a bubble in the PS2 tire. the 21" rim/tire fits but its a little tight.
heres a pic of the stock 19 that came with the car

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Hi Kemo cjeck ebay and craigs list, I saw a listing last week for 4 wheels and tires 19" for 1000k.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
i have my 21' rim/tire in the spare wheel well right now because i had a bubble in the PS2 tire. the 21" rim/tire fits but its a little tight.
heres a pic of the stock 19 that came with the car

thanks sunny!:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
There is a set of 4 19" at a place called red line tire on Northern Blvd, in Corona, i didnt see the condition but im sure you can get them pretty cheap.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks 540, Actually looking for new ones. I figured people would have new spare that would be willing to get rid of...

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
No problem, your best bet is prob ebay.:thumbup: the 18's arent usually to desireable.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol 540, thats where I got my photo from. I have the same rims, they are covered in brake dust and have winter tires on. I have two sets for my 530 now. One is chrome(summer only) the other is the stock ones. The chrome ones look like the photo just chromed. On the 745 I have the stock rims pictured. I want two sets for the 7 also. I'm looking for new stock rims. I like the way they look....

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
You should keep the ones you have for winter and get a nice set of 21's for summer..thats what do..:thumbup:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
540 thats what I do with my 530! now. Stock rims for winter, chrome in the summer....Looking to do the same with the 7 but dont want chrome. I just want a new set of oem for the summer..

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
There is a set of nice 19's on Cl right now in Brooklyn tires and rims for 1000. If you want ill find the link.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.