BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So. Today while at the mountains I ended up taking my 740 off roading lol. I was having fun taking it through puddles, spinning the tires a little bit. You know, getting it muddy like a jeep. Then there was this one muddy spot. As I started to drive thru it, the whole drivers side of the car sank and I got stuck! Ended up having to get one of the many trucks around to pull me out. I felt stupid, but I did have a lot of fun off roading my BMW lol. But next time, Il take the jeep! Here's some pics.

And after I pulled it out...

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I love them too. They make you see soooooo much better as well. I got them off eBay. The company that makes the light is called depo professional vehicle lighting. They have a few options for this car. I went with the non come bc I wanted to try to preserve the original look of the car.

·
Major
2,312 Posts
U felt stupid? At least u can admit it. Ppl like u should drive civics I'm sorry for being a dik but I can't just leave without saying that. 7 is more then that. I'm really against ppl treating it like that. I understand it's ur car and u can do whatever but real BMW lover would never put a car through this. It's just my opinion

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
U felt stupid? At least u can admit it. Ppl like u should drive civics I'm sorry for being a dik but I can't just leave without saying that. 7 is more then that. I'm really against ppl treating it like that. I understand it's ur car and u can do whatever but real BMW lover would never put a car through this. It's just my opinion
Sorry but I would never dream of driving a civic or any Honda. I take very good care of my car. The same day I pressure washed the under carriage then had it detailed and waxed. Just because on one occasion you got your BMW muddy doesn't mean you don't deserve to drive one. And I had a lot of fun doing it so...:)
And I'm a real BMW lover. I will never drive anything else. But I do like to off road so I will also own a land rover or jeep in addition. Or maybe an x5 at some point.

·
Major
2,312 Posts
Sorry but I would never dream of driving a civic or any Honda. I take very good care of my car. The same day I pressure washed the under carriage then had it detailed and waxed. Just because on one occasion you got your BMW muddy doesn't mean you don't deserve to drive one. And I had a lot of fun doing it so...:)
And I'm a real BMW lover. I will never drive anything else. But I do like to off road so I will also own a land rover or jeep in addition. Or maybe an x5 at some point.

My car never even seen gravel road

1 - 8 of 8 Posts