BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Hows it goin lads,
Just got a 72 mg bgt in dublin for €1500.

Bought on ebay last night - here -

Its in pretty good shape aside from a hole in the floor pan. I drove it around dublin city centre last night and it was nice to drive so i just shook hands there and then!
Lots of spare parts with it too.

steve.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hi Hows it goin lads,

Its in pretty good shape aside from a hole in the floor pan. I drove it around dublin city centre last night and it was nice to drive so i just shook hands there and then!

steve.
Steve,

Nice ride...I had a 71 for a very short period of time. Lucas is going to bring you down to your knees, ha ha! How's the beast running? Just got the three 02's into a warehouse along with the M635 for the resto fest. I will get some pics once the work begins and let you see the chaos we will be experiencing.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hi Hows it goin lads,

steve.
Steve,

Very nice ride! (Any interior pics?) I had a 71 for a very short period of time. Lucas is going to bring you down to your knees, ha ha! How's the beast running? Just got the three 02's into a warehouse along with the M635 for the resto fest. I will get some pics once the work begins and let you see the chaos we will be experiencing.

·
I'm otay. You are not.
1,337 Posts
Slightly off topic, but it brings to mind a good joke. Why do the Brits drink their Scotch neat?

They have Lucas freezers! Har, har! I kill me! :lmao:

·
mrsax2000
51 Posts
ebay is wonderful. Just bought an 06 Sprinter extended, hi-top on Sunday. You could fit your mg inside it.

·
Cockney Curmudgeon
1,335 Posts
Wow. An L Reg. I used to walk to primary school and when the new plates came outeach year, we would see how many we could spot on our way to school. I specifically remember the L Year.

Yes...I'm old.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The L reg is gonna be gone soon my friend. Yes you must be old! haha
well this car is 1972 and man you wanna see the amount of history that comes with it. every penny ever spent is documented. Its got a few bad rust spots but im just gonna drive it as is for a few years. iv got 2 other bmw projects ahead of it so it can wait its turn. At least it doesnt break down every time i take it out (unlike the 2002tii i have!)

·
trailingthrottleoversteer
4,328 Posts
Woo hooooooo!

I'm in this post BEFORE Scott !!!!

How'd that happen. :dunno:

There is an MG expert on board....wait for contact...

.:rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts