BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone with a Blackberry has full functionality of the Office feature. I have tried 3 models, OS 6, with no luck.:eek:

·
Registered
647 Posts
It should work. You need to turn on the MAP feature (message across profile) feature that is found inside the bluetooth setup menu on the blackberry. Then you will see your texts and emails on the screen in the car,

·
Registered
42 Posts
Download the Blackberry Calendar app for $14.99 and it works great. Need os6 so Curve wont work unless model 9300/9330.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got it to work. I needed to check the office box under options in the car. Now I get messages, and text. I will look into the calendar app.

Thanks,

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a Blackberry Torch and had the same problem. On the App World I searched for BMW and downloaded Bluetooth Calendar Sync. App for $14.99 and it works absolutely fine. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I tried my new OS6 Blackberry 9870 in nav and non nav 535iX M Sport and it worked fine in nav and failed in my non-nav. Figure that out! Dealer gonna have to reload car software and cross fingers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts