BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
181 - 200 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Stopped by the photo spot today too take some pics of the new BImmer and this German woman on the bike was not too pleased! Woops! She yelled at my wife and I in German. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

We went back later in the day and took some more shots when the coast was clear! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Luxury vehicle

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
135 Posts
Feet,

Love the picture of your wagon! I've got a 5 series wagon that's my daily driver. Had a 3 series wagon as a rental last year.

Rob

·
Registered
35 Posts
Fantastic pics. Just back from my second ED. Can't wait to do another. Where do we have this great scenery and mild weather in FL?!! NO PLACE :)

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Our 2014 X1 xDrive35i

You can't tell from this picture, but it's STORMING!! The heavens opened up as I was getting my DSLR out of the back seat. Said screw it and took a couple with the iPhone. I was wet before and a drowned rat after.... But it was worth it :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Castle photo from Aug 13, 2013
Ahhh...love your "Alpine" White touring with the red/black interior....one of the combinations we're considering...thanks for posting!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Neuschwanstein photo

Here is my shot from earlier today. I first tried the exact spot, but I thought this shot was better (just off main road). That was truly an awesome Bavarian town - cow bells ringing in the fields and church bells - such a nice experience, also awesome weather today, all of Germany top down

Attachments

181 - 200 of 426 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.