BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
261 - 280 of 426 Posts

· Retired Official Welcomer
2021 X5 M50i Mineral White w/DHP/DAP/DAPP/PAP/EP/Bowers&Wilkins/Ext Merino Leather/Glass Controls
8,642 Posts
Just an FYI, you know you can put Longitude/Latitude waypoints in the Nav? That would've taken you right to the spot.

· The King of Common Sense
25,791 Posts
All covered up in May, 2012. Not ED and not the first time there so it was not a big deal.

Attachments

· Registered
1 Posts
Here is ours from a few weeks back (November 11, 2014). What do you think?? :)

· (aharding)ED #1 Sept 2012
601 Posts

601 Posts
Well, here she is! The funniest part is that my wife and I drove to the very top of the castle and nobody stopped us, since cars technically shouldn't be up there. LOL! I love this car!
It's because it's a GC and an M6 at that! On our ED, in Florence, our GC was parked with a bunch of new model MB's that were being introduced during a MB convention there, and up in the Alps somewhere, we stopped off for dinner at some resort/castle and was the only GC crashing an Audi meeting. The GC was a new model in 2013 and we got a lot of stares at both places, some glares and some smiles. The places our GC takes us .... Can't wait for our next ED.

· IntarWeb Stalker
10,180 Posts
I can't believe i forgot to post mine from May 2013.

Attachments

601 Posts

601 Posts
Hmm, can only seem to upload one picture at a time from my iPhone. Here is the second picture.
Nice color. What color is this?

· Registered
73 Posts
Here are some shots from a photo shoot a few days ago with my 428i GC w/ M Sport. The morning fog made for some cool imagery, but you have to imagine the Castle! Thanks for the GPS Coordinates. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Bmw
Atmospheric phenomenon Vehicle Car Sky Fog
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Personal luxury car

After touring the 2 castles, the sky had cleared completely so I was able to take a more traditional shot. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Bmw

· Registered
3,628 Posts
@sbono13

Your fog/castle photos are surreal! The later shot with the snow surround is unique as well. Thanks for posting.

(Looking forward to adding to this thread when we visit the Castles early next month though it will be interesting to see whether the snow will be there for us as well.)_

· Registered
1,874 Posts
I like this spot on Alex von Wagner Weg much better than the Gipfmuhlsweg site. Amazingly on a sunny Sunday afternoon no one else was there and I had plenty of time to snap shots with no one else coming up the road. The car got a bath two hours later when we got to Hallbergmoos (Munich airport).

Attachments

261 - 280 of 426 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.