BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
361 - 380 of 426 Posts

·
Car&Travel
363 Posts
You can do ED of X5s or any SAV for that matter? Thought they are assembled in US?
Only X1 is eligible for ED. X1 is the only X that is still manufactured in Germany (Regensburg) at this time.

·
Registered
603 Posts
You can do ED of X5s or any SAV for that matter? Thought they are assembled in US?
They are assembled in the U.S. Except the X1 which you see pictured above. It's the only one available for ED.

·
Let Apple rewrite iDrive
470 Posts

·
Let Apple rewrite iDrive
470 Posts
Weather was not great but here she is!
Hi Colin, thumbs up! Beautiful car. :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about the bad weather, it was sheer luck it wasn't cloudy last Saturday when we were there. Neuschwanstein is amazing in any weather (my previous ED it was snowing).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Only X1 is eligible for ED. X1 is the only X that is still manufactured in Germany (Regensburg) at this time.
Got it. I learn something new everyday in this forum

·
Registered
4,948 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Unofficial Neuschwanstein Photo

I didn't turn off the road to the official spot, because we were on at tight schedule on our way to the airport (it was raining the previous day when we toured the castles). Other than the rainy ending, it was a great two week trip (Bavaria, Prague, Krakow), and the most enjoyable 1,800 miles I've put on a car!

Attachments

361 - 380 of 426 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.