BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
381 - 400 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know it's not a BMW, but I thought since I used this website a lot in planning my trip and since I used the official Bimmerfest photo spot, I might be able to post my picture too. If not, feel free to delete my post. Thanks for all of your help.

Attachments

·
Captain Crunch
164 Posts
Delivery: April 14th 2016
Photo Taken: April 14th 2016

Attachments

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I know it's not a BMW, but I thought since I used this website a lot in planning my trip and since I used the official Bimmerfest photo spot, I might be able to post my picture too. If not, feel free to delete my post. Thanks for all of your help.
I love it.

·
Registered
449 Posts

That is a great photo even if it does not feature a BMW. I have this theory that the tradition of photographing cars in view of the castle actually originated from that infamous car, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang being pictured on film as it flew over the Bimmerfest photo spot with the castle in the background.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Have an E36 and E90 M3 at home and was going to get the M2, but had a chance to do ED on this other car, which I couldn't pass up. I relied heavily on Bimmerpost for planning ED before I even ordered the car =P, so here's my photo from yesterday, at 6:30 pm. I kind of overshot the spot but someone was taking wedding photos at the tree so I had to turn off to the side. The plus side is I got both castles in the photo. Sorry for the non-bmw invasion but I think people will appreciate this.

enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts

Have an E36 and E90 M3 at home and was going to get the M2, but had a chance to do ED on this other car, which I couldn't pass up. I relied heavily on Bimmerpost for planning ED before I even ordered the car =P, so here's my photo from yesterday, at 6:30 pm. I kind of overshot the spot but someone was taking wedding photos at the tree so I had to turn off to the side. The plus side is I got both castles in the photo. Sorry for the non-bmw invasion but I think people will appreciate this.

enjoy!
Yeah, just some "other car." If you ever want to trade, let me know - I hear the GT4 rides terribly on American roads. :)

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Lots of rain the day before. Had to go back for this shot on the 3rd
that is the same spot were we took our photo but we were in the grass

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
What a great end to an ED......

381 - 400 of 426 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.