BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
401 - 420 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Taken Aug 23, 2016.
Delivered the day before.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Luxury vehicle

Thanks for the outstanding directions. Honestly, the place was kind of a freak show when I got there - two random families picnicking at the tree and two farmers on tractors trying not to run over them. I should have paid more attention to sun angle and some other details but I'm honored to post my photo with yours.

And just for the heck of it, the picnickers behind me.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Bmw

·
Serial Leasee
843 Posts
Heads up to fellow fester going to the Neuschwanstein photo spot.

Weekends are really busy with tourist bicyclist and they get really mad that you are using "their" road. I couldn't resist and took a picture with my rental car, sorry I reserved a manual 3er but they gave me a E220d. :mad:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Made a quick run out to the spot for a couple pics before we head home. It's gotten cold here in MUC... from mid-70's a couple weeks ago now high-40's.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

·
Registered
449 Posts
Made a quick run out to the spot for a couple pics before we head home. It's gotten cold here in MUC... from mid-70's a couple weeks ago now high-40's.

View attachment 578727
Sounds like we are sharing the same weather. I took these photos earlier this week and as it shows the temp was 44 F. Still warm enough though to enjoy top down driving given the heated steering wheel and neck scarf feature.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

·
This Space 4 Rent
174 Posts
55 F and sunny.

Attachments

401 - 420 of 426 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.