BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
101 - 120 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Here is mine, after a nice afternoon drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'll add my 2,000 words here... beautiful day today, sunny. Snowed in the last couple days.
Great photos, hard to believe roughly 3 weeks ago it was in the mid 70's there (when I was there) and now everything is blanketed by snow. Weather can certainly change fast though this time of the year...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I'll add my 2,000 words here... beautiful day today, sunny. Snowed in the last couple days.
This is really cool to see it in the snow! Great shots too.

·
201 Posts
How's this?

Trip was 3/24 - 3/31/2011. Should have had my wife get out of the car. Hind sight is 20/20 but her head is huge.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
The weather was completely socked in on the day we were at the castles. Cloudy and sleety. Sadness.

·
flBM
154 Posts
August 24th 2012

Great Thread!

Attachments

·
(aharding)ED #1 Sept 2012
601 Posts
ED 09/13/12. Photo's 09/14/12. Thank's for posting the location. Man, what a great experience. 1st ED; should have done this many, many years ago! The only way to pick up your new Bimmer. The weather was perfect. This spot is easy to find. You get a great perspective when your up at the castle looking down towards the town and the lake. You'll see the road.

Looking down from the castle, you can see the picture taking road, bottom center of photo.
You come into the photo from the left and then hang a right onto the road.
Just use the Castle as your vantage point to find your way over.
We drove past the tree on the right but before the barns on the left.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
P1100030

The snow may be real pretty, but the stuff they put on the roads looks really bad all over the car.

P1100033

101 - 120 of 426 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.