BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Freude am Fahren
19,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April 2008 will have seen an incredible 88 factory deliveries at the BMW Welt by month's end. By comparison, last April in Freimann, we had 43 deliveries and in 2006, 25.

If this trend continues, we'll see more records in upcoming months.

May 2008 already has a 71 deliveries scheduled (2007 figure: 65)! June already has 40 (2007 figure: 39), July has 27 (2007 figure: 77), and August has 5 (2007 figure: 57).

We also made an adjusting entry for March 2008, which now has 41.

This brings us to a total of 186. Last year the total at this time was 126.

If you haven't yet posted your delivery date for 2008, here is how to post.

POSTING YOUR DELIVERY DATE
You can post your delivery date (please, only confirmed dates) by clicking here.

The entry format is simple and requires 3 steps.

1.) In the TITLE field, put your screen name, followed by your car and color (your choice of English or German of course)

i.e. JSpira 550i Carbonschwarz metallic or JSpira E60 550i Carbonschwarz metallic

Don´t put other details in this field please. It makes the calendar too crowded and I will have to edit them out.

2.) Select the date.

3.) In the ,,What car are you picking up?`` field, put your details such as interior color, options, etc.

Optional 4th step:
4.) If you want to include your appointment time, include it in the "what car are you picking up" field so others that day can see your appointment time.

·
Registered
79 Posts
but i talked to Thomas when i dropped off my car on April 20th, he told me this month wasn't busy at all.... weird...

·
Freude am Fahren
19,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn't go by the experience of one drop-off location.

The numbers speak for themselves.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am in Munich now - will be making my contribution to the to count on Tuesday :D

Cannot believe how good the weather is today. It must be in the 70's. Just about time to find ein mas bier :bigpimp:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts