BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
22,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Official Bimmerfest F30 3 Series Orion Silver Photo Thread

We need Orion Silver F30 Pictures for this thread. Please post to get this rolling!

BMW F30 3 series Orion Silver
F30 BMW 3 series in Orion Silver
Orion Silver F30 BMW 3 series
F30 Orion Silver 3 series

Photo credit TBD

Post your Orion Silver F30 pictures!

· Registered
64 Posts
Orion Silver

I think a more descriptive name would be "champagne." The dealer didn't have an Orion Silver car on the lot when we ordered, so we made our decision based on a paint chip. We're happy with our choice.

tuatua

· Registered
5,413 Posts
That a nice color. Kind of like a lighter shade of platinum bronze.

· Registered
96 Posts
So glad that other people think Orion Silver is a great color.

I chose it by elimination. Red= cops, white = non white (unless you wash it every other day in my experience) black = shows the dirt too much.

I love the "champagne" color even if people think it is dated.

· Registered
3,116 Posts
I actually saw one the other day. So they're out there. It's really nice. At first I thought it must be a new color. Then I realized it was Orion Silver.

· Registered
53 Posts
Just ordered a 320d Sport Line Touring in this hue with Coral Red interior. It's a build to order - apparently this shade is not too popular in NZ - so it'll be three months away. Will upload images when the car's with me.

Had to forsake the promo of a complimentary full M Sport package worth NZ$11k to go with this choice as I thought it too wild for a wagon and none of the colours that are available with the M kit appeals, though Mineral Grey came close.

IMHO, OS is a much under-rated colour as it shines up well and is good at hiding dust/dirt, if the experience I've had with my Cashmere Silver X1 is anything to go by; though many will label it Old Man Beige, which is fine by me as I am no spring chicken.

· Registered
767 Posts
Just ordered a 320d Sport Line Touring in this hue with Coral Red interior. It's a build to order - apparently this shade is not too popular in NZ - so it'll be three months away. Will upload images when the car's with me.

Had to forsake the promo of a complimentary full M Sport package worth NZ$11k to go with this choice as I thought it too wild for a wagon and none of the colours that are available with the M kit appeals, though Mineral Grey came close.

IMHO, OS is a much under-rated colour as it shines up well and is good at hiding dust/dirt, if the experience I've had with my Cashmere Silver X1 is anything to go by; though many will label it Old Man Beige, which is fine by me as I am no spring chicken.
Best of luck with your new car when you get it. In my case, after two silver cars, while I really like the look, wanted a change and the Orion Silver fit the bill nicely

· Registered
53 Posts
F31 Orion Silver

It's finally here! My new ride, which I waited three months for as it was a build from scratch unit and BMW did no favours by posting a STOP SALE order just prior to delivery owing to something to do with the glow plugs and their wiring.

F31 320d Touring xDrive Sport Line in Orion Silver with Coral Red interior. Options fitted - panoramic sunroof, M steering wheel, heated front seats, HUD, Xenons, emblem deletion.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.