Bimmerfest BMW banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Speed Demon
896 Posts

I think this is a better, more fun route.

Caravaning there isn't necessarily about the fastest route there, but it's enjoying the drive.

Ignore the lower part, and center on the 74 coming across. Also allows us to meet up with the Esco/Carlsbad/UTC crews on the 5.

·
Registered
163 Posts

Caravaning there isn't necessarily about the fastest route there, but it's enjoying the drive.

Ignore the lower part, and center on the 74 coming across. Also allows us to meet up with the Esco/Carlsbad/UTC crews on the 5.
+1! That's a fun drive and the SD groups could meet up with you guys on either the 15 or the 5 :)

·
Registered
390 Posts

The BAD part of that route is the stretch between Buena Park & Downey. Lots of construction and the traffic just creeps through there (has for about 2-3 years now). Not fun for a caravan! . I'd recommend tacking North on 57 from the 5 and catching the 210 to the Rose Bowl.

·
the dunks guy.
308 Posts
count me in! I live 2 minutes away from there lol.

·
the dunks guy.
308 Posts
Disregard post.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The BAD part of that route is the stretch between Buena Park & Downey. Lots of construction and the traffic just creeps through there (has for about 2-3 years now). Not fun for a caravan! . I'd recommend tacking North on 57 from the 5 and catching the 210 to the Rose Bowl.
When was the last time you drove out there? I've been hearing that the construction is pretty much done now. My friend drove it a few months ago and said there was just a little construction still going on on his way back east.

·
Registered
390 Posts
When was the last time you drove out there? I've been hearing that the construction is pretty much done now. My friend drove it a few months ago and said there was just a little construction still going on on his way back east.
My parents live in La Mirada and it's still a bitch everytime I go there; especially where the 91 & 5 meet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
EDIT: I just noticed some of you added on here but wanted to meet @ IE meet point. The thread for that is here http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=447816
You can still add to this list but be sure to add if you're meeting in the IE or HD. To keep this better organized i suggest posting in the IE caravan thread if your meeting in Ontario and post in this thread if you're meeting in Hesperia

After your name add the location you plan to meet with us @HD (Super Target, Hesperia CA aka Highdesert) or IE (Ontario CA off of Milliken aka Inland Empire)

One Last thing I forgot to mention. Lets obey the traffic laws please and drive safely

example:
1. Clean_3 (HD) (E46)
2. cmajor009 (HD) (E46)
3. JK03e46 (HD) (E46)
4. bal2ifal (HD)(E-65)
5. 3-series (HD)
6. Mini (HD)
7. M3 (HD)

1. im2slw (IE)
2.00-bmw-328i (IE)
3.zeroerrors (IE)
4. inphinity(IE)