BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new here outta columbus,oh. Got a question, i have a 04 330ci, wanting to stagger setup 19x8.5 in front 19x10 in the back, whats the best offset i want to look for to get perfect flush? No sticking out

Sent from my HTC EVO using Bimmer App

·
Paraglide! Walk on air!
1,260 Posts
I'm no expert on this, but a 10" wheel may be too wide for the e46 regardless of the offset. I don't think the wheel well is deep enough. Maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i have seen it, ive done research but no one puts details anymore lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

·
Keeping it surreal
43,275 Posts
The wheel size you suggest is rather cartoonish and ridiculous for an E46....how about sticking to a more sane size, like 18 x 8.5 all around ?

·
Paraglide! Walk on air!
1,260 Posts
The wheel size you suggest is rather cartoonish and ridiculous for an E46....how about sticking to a more sane size, like 18 x 8.5 all around ?
I agree with Bob. Here is an example... :jawdrop:

·
Keeping it surreal
43,275 Posts
I agree with Bob. Here is an example... :jawdrop:

Yep....his fenders are seriously flared, and the wheels STILL barely fit ! Talk about a Circus Wagon ! (I think his license plate says "GRSBALL"... :)

·
No User Serviceable Parts
1,464 Posts
Doesn't that look like Solidjake behind the wheel? Maybe that's his Florida car?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Doesn't that look like Solidjake behind the wheel? Maybe that's his Florida car?
funny tonight MR. Blorry? LOL....nice car too...did you ever remove the front license plate holder from the 330? looks much better without one-unless your state requires a front plate-but I did not see one...are you a Floridian too?..glad we don't need em down here.

·
Paraglide! Walk on air!
1,260 Posts
I don't think Jake, or any of us here for that matter, would be caught dead in that red thing.

·
1,464 Posts
funny tonight MR. Blorry? LOL....nice car too...did you ever remove the front license plate holder from the 330? looks much better without one-unless your state requires a front plate-but I did not see one...are you a Floridian too?..glad we don't need em down here.
Yes, Virginia requires the front plate. I just photoshopped it out of the picture.

·
1,464 Posts
I don't think Jake, or any of us here for that matter, would be caught dead in that red thing.
Yeah, I didn't think so either. I was just giving Jake some grief.:)

What kills me is the amount of bodywork that was put into that car. Notice the rear bumper isn't a cap anymore; it just flows into the body. That ain't no $1.98 Earl Scheib job! And all that work for what?

I bet he can't anything heavy in the trunk, nor even a passenger, else his tires will rub. Either that, or he has suspension stiffer than a racecar. And with those < 30 series tires, you know the ride is nice is comfy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts