BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i need some help with offsets. I am trying to find out what the largest size offset i can get. my aim is to get the rims sitting flush with the guards front and back. the rims im looking at sizes are front 18x8 and rear 18x9 or 9.5.
Thanks for your help.

·
Yes, they're real!!!
1,538 Posts
Hi all, i need some help with offsets. I am trying to find out what the largest size offset i can get. my aim is to get the rims sitting flush with the guards front and back. the rims im looking at sizes are front 18x8 and rear 18x9 or 9.5.
Thanks for your help.
CLICK HERE

·
D'oh, You Kids!
1984 633CSi, 1985 635CSi, 1985 325e, 1987 325is, 1993 325is, 1995 318is, 1995 M3, 2003 F150
30,556 Posts
Y'know, Mona, (and I'm not picking on you...this is meant for everyone) it takes longer for you to compose that "let me google that for you" thingy than it does to just answer the question. Yeah, it's fun to drop that on the noobs, but does it do any good?

Just a suggestion here:
I give noobs one freebie link. I would ask the rest of you do the same. Then we don't come off looking like a bunch of snobby know-it-all smart a$$es (even if -cough-some of us-cough-really are-cough). You can include a little hint that they could have found it themselves in the answer, such as "It took 30 seconds to find that with Google (or "using the forum search function")" or something similar. I would hope by then that they've read one of the hundred "SEARCH!" or "GOOGLE IT!" warnings others have posted and do their own searching. After that it can be open season on those too lazy to do their own searching.

Submitted for the good of the order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts