Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought the lowered Civics with $10K in wheels and tires and 4" exhaust tips was bad enough. Obviously, I was wrong. :banghead:

I guess the areo skirts, lowered ride and lightweight wheels will be helpful on those Sunday autocrosses and track events? :dunno:

Hey bimmee, vexed: if you see this person driving around Oahu, ask them what they were thinking?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
And I thought I had seen everything...

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go Nate

One minivan: rediculous with fart can just for you bud :p

Attachments

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Apparently this is the thing to do with minivans, SUVs and fullsize sedans in Japan. (LaGreat is the Japan market name for the US Odyssey) The ugliest ones are LS400/Q45 with ground-dragging square aerokits and 20in Daytons. :eek: :yikes:

·
Explore the space!
490 Posts
By the way, it's spelled 'ridiculous'.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought it looked funny . . .

but that's what I get for taking Nate's lead ! :tsk:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I think the first one looks alright. I mean, I can imagine someone who's into customizing cars but has to drive a minivan for family or business reasons.

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Pretty bad. They do some pretty wild stuff to cars in that state.

I don't think those guys will see that van on Oahu unless it's shipped there though... that pic was taken in Kona on the Big Island. :thumbup:

I think I even know the parking lot! :D

--SONET

·
Slacker Extraordinaire
1,817 Posts
Hmmmm.....

I think these people do that to their minivans so that they can lower their house-to-Little Joey's soccer game time by 10 seconds or something. :dunno:

And I thought I'd seen it all. :tsk:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Alan F said:
Hey !!! Now I know what I can hook up my wife's Odyssey . . . thanks ;)
Hey Alan, you wouldn't happen to be interested in an OEM TV/VCR for that Odyssey, would you?

·
Here since day one
7,181 Posts
Kaz said:

Hey Alan, you wouldn't happen to be interested in an OEM TV/VCR for that Odyssey, would you?
We've actually thought about it a few times but I think there a little too expensive . . .

Are you selling one ? ? If so, PM with a price !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts