BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Road Goober
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got about a year and a half left on my lease. Then im goin for a 335 after! I am REALLY dissatisfied with the fact that my trunk rattles from my subs. The rest of the car is rock solid. So i was thinking about having a crew dynamat the trunk. Anyone have any experience in turning in a lease car with dynamat (it happends to be that i can never take it off once its applied). I don't want them to give me heck over it when i do go to turn it in. Everything else i can take out *V1/amp&subs&box/tint(if needed)* returning it to "stock look".

Anyone have any input?

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
Nic3quik said:
I got about a year and a half left on my lease. Then im goin for a 335 after! I am REALLY dissatisfied with the fact that my trunk rattles from my subs. The rest of the car is rock solid. So i was thinking about having a crew dynamat the trunk. Anyone have any experience in turning in a lease car with dynamat (it happends to be that i can never take it off once its applied). I don't want them to give me heck over it when i do go to turn it in. Everything else i can take out *V1/amp&subs&box/tint(if needed)* returning it to "stock look".

Anyone have any input?
Just a guess... when you turn in your lease they aren't going to life up the carpets and lining of the trunk to check for dynamat. I assume you plan to put it under the carpeting, not on top right?

·
Road Goober
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah, they won't do that. But i know some of the areas in the trunk will show (IE the lid).
Thanks for the help guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts