BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am a new owner of a 2007 760li. I would like to thank member heavenlyride for his assistance in helping me reset my oil service mileage light and the rest of the bimmerfest nation for helping find my oil dipstick.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1=Sit in the drivers seat,doors shut and key out of slot.
2=Put key into slot and press the start button so the ignition is on.(not started)
3=Wait 5-7 seconds,then press and hold the button in the cluster top of speedo dial.
4=Hold this button for 5-7 seconds and a menu should come up in the middle of the speedo dial when this happens let go of the button and then to scroll through the menu use the same button in the speedo dial until you come to the oil millage.
5=Then press and hold the same button again for 5-7 seconds and the next menu should come up in the rev counter dial,scroll through this menu to reset and press and hold for the last time.
This should reset your millage for the oil.

·
Registered
545 Posts
1=Sit in the drivers seat,doors shut and key out of slot.
2=Put key into slot and press the start button so the ignition is on.(not started)
3=Wait 5-7 seconds,then press and hold the button in the cluster top of speedo dial.
4=Hold this button for 5-7 seconds and a menu should come up in the middle of the speedo dial when this happens let go of the button and then to scroll through the menu use the same button in the speedo dial until you come to the oil millage.
5=Then press and hold the same button again for 5-7 seconds and the next menu should come up in the rev counter dial,scroll through this menu to reset and press and hold for the last time.
This should reset your millage for the oil.
Would the instructions above be the same for my 750i/2008. TIA

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Yes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.