Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
I saw the light!
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit late, but here's delivery and a little bit of today. It's 2am here, so I thought of you all before retiring for the evening.

I used to give those late posters grief, but now I understand the whirlwind of delivery day and the day after.

I'm here from August 26 - September 11, more detail will come at some point.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
A bit late, but here's delivery and a little bit of today. It's 2am here, so I thought of you all before retiring for the evening.

I used to give those late posters grief, but now I understand the whirlwind of delivery day and the day after.

Congrats its a beauty. Wish I was back there and in the Dolomites:cry: Enjoy your time and car.
cheers
vern

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have said many times.... The only way I would get an F30 was if it was a M Sport in Estoril Blue II!!!

Great color!!! I would like to see it in person some day and compare it to my Bimmer which is Montego blue!!!

·
Piacere di guidare
1,474 Posts
Adding my congratulations. It's a very crowded day, and making the 12-hour compliance cutoff is no easy task. Let us see and hear more.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Very nice car sir, congrats!

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,585 Posts
Very Sweet! EBII M Sport is on my short list for sure. Enjoy the new bimmer and the rest of your trip! :thumbup:

·
Registered
116 Posts

That looks killer. Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Awesome looking car. For some reason it looks much "sportier" than the same models here in NE Pennsylvania and North Jersey. We all envy you being over there in this kind of weather.

One question, how do you drive that thing with those snowshoes on?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Beautiful looking car..Congratulations!!!!!
About 12 hrs away from pick up and 36 hrs from Grossglockner...

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Well done Justin. Looking forward to you driving review.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks great, congrats! You have a great itinerary, have fun.

I just found out that mine is already on the Integrity, departed on 8/28 and scheduled to arrive at the Brunswick, GA port on 9/14.

·
I saw the light!
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the fun comments. Today was Dolomites, tomorrow Stelvio.

Should have the best internet of the trip so far then for a more detailed response.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Nice car and pictures keep them coming.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Awesome !

Congratulations !!!! The EB is a great Color:thumbup::thumbup:;) It is our favorite next to Melbourne Red. Have a fantastice time in Germany and the rest of Europe. We hope to do that on our next one. We will be doing the PCD. That is an awesome way to end your BMW Experience over the past few months.;);)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts