BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Do a search, the car itself did not come with an aux port until 07 but there are a few additions that can be made to give you what you are looking for, Mobridge is a popular one so do a search and you will find all the details.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Is there a auxiliary for the 02 745?? I don't want to have to use cd's I don't know anybody that does.. ha
There is no AUX port on the 2002 745, if your's is old enough it might have a tape deck that you can use a tape-headphone jack adapter. As said above the 2007+ 7 series got the AUX jack.

If you want one in your 2007 you can go the route of MoBridge; it's an ipod adapter and as well an AUX input. It's somewhat expensive but it works alright.

I was going to suggest an MP3 CD for your car but it's too old to run MP3 cd's. 03/05 build dates and on have that ability. Fitting 150-200 songs on a CD aint so bad...

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you trying to play a usb or I pod, phone etc, the cheap route is buying a FM Modulator from auto zone, pep boys etc. I purchased one for $15.00. I plug it on the passenger side input on the foot well wall. It plays my music stored on my usb, I-pod and cell. It also comes with a remote and settings for how you like to listen to your music.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you trying to play a usb or I pod, phone etc, the cheap route is buying a FM Modulator from auto zone, pep boys etc. I purchased one for $15.00. I plug it on the passenger side input on the foot well wall. It plays my music stored on my usb, I-pod and cell. It also comes with a remote and settings for how you like to listen to your music.
Where did you connect in the car?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Where did you connect in the car?
There is an outlet on the side of the passenger side footwell. It has a cap on it. Pull it off and it its like another cigarette lighter. You can also stick it in the lighter socket of your ashtray. It is self contained and you hear the music through the radio. 87.5 for example or what ever station you choose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.