BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I took delivery on the 22nd but could not get into a English speaking tour so we are going on Friday (tomorrow) when we return to Munich. Is it ok to go up to the premium lounge on this visit or is it in poor taste?

Thanks!

·
Freude am Fahren
19,697 Posts
I don´t think this is a problem. It is their responsibility to arrange a tour.

Were all the tours full the day you were there or was it just a question of the timing not being suitable?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hi,

I took delivery on the 22nd but could not get into a English speaking tour so we are going on Friday (tomorrow) when we return to Munich. Is it ok to go up to the premium lounge on this visit or is it in poor taste?

Thanks!
Our most recent ED was on a Saturday in February. I came back 4 days later for the English speaking factory tour. I parked underground at the WELT. I was pleasantly surprised that they compensated me for parking that day!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We arrived at the Welt at 1230PM and took delivery at 230. Our simulator presentation started at 150. They couldnt fit us for the english speaking tour which is only offered at 1130 and 130PM...

Thanks. We'll plan on eating lunch at the Welt again prior to the factory tour

·
Registered
539 Posts
When I was there in March, they told me that I could come back and use the lounge at anytime while I was in Germany. I took advantage of their offer and when I returned a few days later I was welcomed back and asked about the car, etc. No problem.

The Welt is a first class operation and they really do make us feel like royalty.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Once you take delivery of your car (driving it down the ramp and away), is it possible to then go park it in the downstairs garage if you haven't taken the tour yet? We are a little uncertain as to how our timing of everything will be worked out (don't have our checkin time yet) and since we will be taking delivery on a Friday, I also am not eager to start driving a brand-new car in a foreign city during rush hour on jet lag. (Call me picky....)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts