1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Nerdy G
908 Posts
im going with the white wheels

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
i like the white wheels more, and im not a fan of the vinyl graphics but i understand youre prolly a business owner like myself so it might be important

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am not the biggest fan of black wheels unless they come in the car (some Porsches, Aston Martins. Bentleys, Lambos have them) Bur I think yours looks good. I would have kept the lips polished though.

·
Greg
209 Posts
I like the old look much better. White wheels really made the car stand out. Graphics on the windows was fine...when added to the body it looks like a young kid with a Honda. But that is just my opinion and not meant to offend.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Definitely white. IMO the wheels look lost in all black

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like the before...........

I like the before look even though I am a lover of black "cars"............. I agree that the black wheel kind of gets lost in the look. My younger son loves that look though and has tried to get me to put on black wheels. I really like my OEM M6 wheels. The before look grabed this old man much more than the black...........
Cheers :dunno:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think the white paint looks better than the black. Either the black or white looks OK though. Since you have monsterous 22" wheels, the car's appearance would benefit greatly from a slight drop.

·
Registered
325 Posts
white wheels

·
Registered
119 Posts
White all day

1 - 20 of 28 Posts