BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so all of you old timers know me..... and I just posted on here with my Murdered out DEnali...
well instead of a new 7 i opted for a RAnge..whatcha all think?
I got it all custom painted, door handles,, skirts,, front grill black, side grills white with black grills...
White 3pc 24 inch NC forged wheels with black hoops, and black bolts.
man i love this ride!!

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sunny.. sheesh i def thought you woulda liked it... oh well..cant please them all...
just a bit different with black barrels.... no chrome or polished on the truck so it looked soo god like this..

·
Registered
405 Posts
never been a fan of the black lips but LOVE the white painted face...so you get :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: in my books......still got the denali?? loved that thing too!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
In my opinion, you should of saved the money you spent on the custom work and bought the super charged model instead, but hey just my .02

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Looks nice! What year is it?

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Old Member>>>new Ride
I like it. :thumbup: very biased toward rovers though. why did you go with the sport? and more importantly, no supercharged? either way, looks great. sorry i never threw on some twomp twos on my RaRo. now you can get rid of that denali:thumbdwn:

·
Registered
542 Posts
i like it too. :thumbup:

·
E65/E66 Helper Man.......
1,511 Posts
long time no talk buddy! I like the truck, and I do favor the wheels, lookin sickkk bro! Do anything to the interior?

·
bmw addiction
7,153 Posts
Sunny.. sheesh i def thought you woulda liked it... oh well..cant please them all...
just a bit different with black barrels.... no chrome or polished on the truck so it looked soo god like this..
to each there own.... i guess its the black barrels that i dont like.:angel:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I looked @ the supercharged but my friend owns a Range dealer so i got a rediculous hookup on this one... its loaded with every option.To everyone who knows me. I sold the Denali becasue someone made me an ofer i couldnt refuse.. that truck was soo sick also... went from all black to all white.... the white wheels on this with the black barrels in person look sick....
hey Harjo..how u been man? remeber the good ole days.... wn we all were trying for the 100 that night....

·
Registered
433 Posts
I looked @ the supercharged but my friend owns a Range dealer so i got a rediculous hookup on this one... its loaded with every option.To everyone who knows me. I sold the Denali becasue someone made me an ofer i couldnt refuse.. that truck was soo sick also... went from all black to all white.... the white wheels on this with the black barrels in person look sick....
hey Harjo..how u been man? remeber the good ole days.... wn we all were trying for the 100 that night....
those were the days lol!! Truck is sick, now smoke those tail lights and sidemarkers to finish it off. Will look hot. And I finally got the first tatt! Sorry I couldn't come down to AZ to get it though.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Long time no see bro!

I like everything about the Range except for the black lips. It makes the wheels look smaller and the sidewalls taller than they actually are. Chrome lips would have set it off perfect, imo. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
nice truck, but i think a chrome lip wouldve looked 1000x better than the black...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
i plan on getting the range rover sport next.

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
make sure u get the s/c ;)

·
Asanti AF 120
1,373 Posts
great looking truck bro, don't follow young wees advice thou :D (...you could do better on the wheels --imo)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts