BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

On The Chesapeake Highway! Anyone Else on our Ship

1764 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  SD330i
Hey everyone, Just got most current VIR from my CA Pat Springer of BMW of San Diego. We are now in Transit on the Chesapeake Highway. The Ship Left Bremerhaven Port on August 23, and is due in 16 days to the Port at Charleston South Carolina, Anyone else who is on Bimmerfest on that Ship ? Hope So !!! We are doing PCD :bigpimp::thumbup:;)
What is the Maritime Tracking Website so We can now follow the Chesapeake Highway all the way to Charleston. Thank you in advance. Being on Bimmerfest has helped maintain my Sanity. One of my Bimmerfest Friends is getting his 335i today, and we have been texting back and forth as he negotiates his final pickup and financing details. How exciting for Him:bigpimp::thumbup:;) I can live vicariously through him for the next couple of months as he drives his new 335i. Lucky :bigpimp::bigpimp: Happy Weekend to everyone!!!!!!!;););););););)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I wish. My car hasn't even begun production yet.
Smiling Roundel

I wish. My car hasn't even begun production yet.
Hope soon for your production, I love your Smiling Roundel. How can I get one ? Love it:thumbup:;):bigpimp: Keep in touch. You will love your 335i . We have been waiting since late March. Had only one car in the Household. That has been a struggle, but we are saving lots on 6 months on no car payments, and gas and insurance each month. At least that is what we keep telling ourselves. Have great Weekend :bigpimp::thumbup:;)
Nice!, give a full review when you get yours
Hope soon for your production, I love your Smiling Roundel. How can I get one ? Love it:thumbup:;):bigpimp: Keep in touch. You will love your 335i . We have been waiting since late March. Had only one car in the Household. That has been a struggle, but we are saving lots on 6 months on no car payments, and gas and insurance each month. At least that is what we keep telling ourselves. Have great Weekend :bigpimp::thumbup:;)
Canit Wait till the Fall

Nice!, give a full review when you get yours
Will Do !!! Now the Real Wait Begins. Hoping for Calm Seas , and an easy transit to Spartanburg for our PCD soon :thumbup:;):bigpimp:
Finally in US waters

:thumbup:We live in a very funny world. My ship is the Dover Highway and will be headed up Chesapeake Bay to Baltimore for port in about 4 days then there will probably take a sail to Charlston.
K
Just found out that my 328i is on the Chesapeake Highway also! Looks like it's out in the Atlantic now.
I just checked the website for the hell of it and mine is showing up as in transit now. I was pretty shocked to see it updated. I'm guessing it's on the Chesapeake Highway as well given my final destination. Now I'm starting to get really fired up. Unfortunately, this means my productivity at work is going to be even worse now that I can track the ship!
Awesome !

Just found out that my 328i is on the Chesapeake Highway also! Looks like it's out in the Atlantic now.
Cool , we're Shipmates. Which Website are you tracking the Chesapeake Highway on ? My VIR said the CH should be in Charleston on September 8. Can't wait.:thumbup:
Chesapeake Highway has departed Baltimore!
Yahoo !!!

Chesapeake Highway has departed Baltimore!
Yahoo !!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::bigpimp::bigpimp: Should have our Bimmer soon at the PCD in Spartanburg:thumbup::thumbup:
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.