BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
in_d_haus said:

I'll be thinking about ya as I'm checking out the scantily clad Cali. babes...
You lucky dawg :D I wish I could attend. Hopefully, I'll be able to go home :yikes: next Friday as opposed to Saturday AM. Have been spending way too much time in AL... :(

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Well, it's been kind of foggy/misty for the past few days, especially in the mornings. Sun usually dismisses the fogs around 10am or so. And the rest of the day will be sunny! Let's keep our fingers crossed for next week nonetheless. :)

btw, not sure who will be joining us on friday though...I guess no one wants to drive down to hang out with us... :(

in_d_haus said:
One week till I get to come down there to sunny CA. I can't wait!

... there is sun, right? :confused:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,582 Posts
My Weather Prediction.....

With the infamous "El Nino" weather condition now taking shape, our typical "June Gloom" (late night & early morning low clouds and fog) has arrived early. (and with it too, King Salmon in the waters just offshore ~ we don't ever usually get them down here)

Whereas last year we had a HUGE concern about RAIN (at midnight the night before BimmerFest I was in the jaccuzzi at midnight with my wife in the pouring rain thinking to myself "shit, BimmerFest is only 9 hours away"), this year we will have very mild and pleasant weather at BimmerFest...

Overcast skies, air temp in the mid 60's in the morning, with afternoon clearing ~ temp in the mid 70's...

Shorts and sandals just fine!

:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.