Drop off - 22 Sept (MUC)
Delivered to Bremenhafen - 29 Sept
Loaded on Boat - 4 Oct
Set Sail - 5 Oct (Tortugas)
Docked - 20 Oct (NY/NJ) [1 day late]
Off boat - 21 Oct
VPC in - 21 Oct
VPC out - 25 Oct
Delivered to Open Road BMW - 26 Oct (Dealer Prep!)
Picked up - 27 Oct

Great to have her back.. and even enjoying a few extra days with the top down!

Always
Motch

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Aviator
3,007 Posts
Dropped in Munich on 11/2/17, arrived at the SoCal dealer on 12/18/17; one of the quickest re-deliveries I've experienced.

I guess it makes up for the 3 month re-delivery a few years back :cry:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
The Re-delivery report normally is automatically updated when we enter our info. For some reason recent drop-offs in Paris have had a problem. As far as I know the only person who can fix this is gclabbe who created this neat way of entering and processing individual re-delivery reports. You might try sending him a PM. If you do not hear back from him you could contact the ED Forum moderator who I think is JSpira. Please let us know whether or not you were able to solve the problem.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I would like to encourage recent ED'ers to post details of their car's travel from drop off in Europe to the day their car arrived home. This information does not take long to enter and the combined results are useful to future ED'ers who want to get a feel for how long their cars will take to return home.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up car in Munich on 7/11/2019
Dropped off car in Antwerp, BE on 7/22/2019
Car departed Bremmerhaven, DE on 8/8/2019
Estimated arrival in Baltimore, MD is 8/25/2019
CA tells me he expects to have it ready for my pickup in Alexandria on weekend in of 8/31/2019.

·
Freude am Fahren
19,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #269 ·
261 - 269 of 269 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.